WWIII to start in June

Read on the website Vestnik Kavkaza

by Peter Lyukimson, Israel. Exclusively for VK

Israeli experts concluded earlier this week that Iran had all it needs to build a nuclear bomb. Thus, they say, if Israel wants to strike Iran, it needs to do it no later than in mid-2012, otherwise it would be too late.

At first it seemed like an exaggerated sensation. But Israeli and world media sources published information that the US will be able to attack Iranian nuclear facilities in June 2012, when the main naval base of the US special forces enters the Gulf. Therefore, the chances that the US and Israel will strike Iran in June-July 2012 are much greater.

The Washington Post says that the Pentagon has suddenly decided not to deactivate its 40-year old Ponce helicopter carrier and plans to enforce the naval base with Navy SEALS and send it to the Gulf.

At least four groups of aircraft carriers of the US are expected to be stationed in the Gulf and east of the Hormuz Strait in March-April 2012. France plans to send its nuclear aircraft carrier “Charles de Gaulle”.

The US aircraft carrier “Abraham Lincoln”, a missile cruiser and two destroyers, one ship each of the UK and France, are currently concentrated in the Gulf. This means that the strongest naval group of the West since the attack on Iraq in 2003 will be formed in spring 2012.

This cannot be a coincidence. The time for a strike on Iran is coming and everyone understands it.

This is why UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon arrived in Israel on February 1. In a conversation with Israeli President Shimon Peres, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Ban Ki-moon said that he is absolutely opposed to attacking Iran and wants dialogue with the Islamic Republic to continue.