Nalbandian has no plans to dicuss return of occupied regions during Kazakh visit

Read on the website Vestnik Kavkaza

Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian said he has no plans to discuss the return of the Lacninskiy and Kelbadjar regions in a meeting with Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov, Interfax reports.


Nalbandian said on Armenian television that the issue was also not discussed at the meeting of the presidents in Saint-Petersburg.


Mammadyarov said earlier that he expects Nalbandian to clarify the dates of Yerevan withdrawing its forces from the two regions in Nagorno-Karabakh.


The meeting of the Azerbaijani and Armenian foreign ministers will be held on July 16 or 17, within the framework of the OSCE ministers“ meeting in Kazakhstan's Alma-Ata.