Maksim Minchev, director general of the 6th News Agencies World Congress, shared his impressions of the second day of the event in an interview with Vestnik Kavkaza.
- Tell us about your impression of the second day of the 6th News Agencies World Congress.
- I always don't like when we say that everything is over. When people are starting to clean the hall, I feel sad, because during this event many people talked to each other, laughed, exchanged experiences.
- What do you think about today's speeches and discussions?
- I'm very satisfied. I'm pleased because participants were pleased. I'm pleased because, as it seems that the event turned out to be pretty great. We had a rich program. When the content of the Congress is strong - it's a huge success.
- Were there new participating countries this year?
- Yes, Paraguay, Kosovo, Cape Verde, Seychelles, Israel, Somalia participated in this event for the first time. This is wonderful, since the geography of the Congress expands, and new information agencies participate in it.
- Will Bulgaria remain chairman for the next three years?
- I was general secretary during this event, and I will be president. But it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that we're together, we work together, share experiences and move forward.