Azerbaijan says its troops were not withdrawn from Farrukh in Karabakh

Azerbaijan says its troops were not withdrawn from Farrukh in Karabakh

Azerbaijan’s defense ministry refuted reports that its forces were withdrawn from the village of Farrukh in Nagorno-Karabakh.

"We notify with regret that the Russian defense ministry’s statement of March 27 is untrue. The positions of the Azerbaijani armed forces in the village of Farrukh and nearby heights, which are an inseparable part of our country, are unchanged," it said.

The ministry also refuted the Russian side’s reports that two Azerbaijani soldiers had been wounded.

4580 views
Поделиться:
Print: