Rospotrebnadzor deems conditions in Turkey's Antalya region unsafe for tourists

Rospotrebnadzor deems conditions in Turkey's Antalya region unsafe for tourists

Russia's Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-being Rospotrebnadzor has deemed the conditions in Turkey’s Gulf of Antalya region unsafe for tourists, a source in the agency said, Sputnik reports.

"Rospotrebnadzor made a decision regarding the unsafe conditions for the health of Russian tourists in Turkey’s Gulf of Antalya region. The document has been sent to Rosturism [the Russian Federal Agency for Tourism]," the source said.

The watchdog also stated Friday it had received more than 500 complaints from Russian tourists about the deterioration of health in Turkish resort towns. "More than 500 complaints have been sent by tourists to the official address of Rospotrebnadzor through a specially opened 'hotline' about the deterioration of health during their stay at the Turkish resorts…mainly affected are children aged up to 14 years, " Rospotrebnadzor said in a statement.

The service stressed that it addressed the Turkish Health Ministry on the epidemiological situation in the country and has not received a response so far. "Rospotrebnadzor has submitted a request to the Turkish Health Ministry concerning the state of the epidemiological situation in the country, while a response has not been provided so far, Rospotrebnadzor will continue its work to get a a full evaluation of the situation," the statement read.

8015 views
Поделиться:
Print: