Two people die in Volgograd

Two people die in Volgograd

Two people died as a result of the carbon monoxide poisoning in one of the apartments in the center of Volgograd. According to the preliminary data, the cause of the tragedy was the improper day-to-day running of the gas column, the senior assistant to the head of the regional department of the Investigative Committee of Russia, Natalia Kunitskaya, reported.

"Two people were found in the very center of Volgograd - a 20-year-old man and a 19-year-old girl. Preliminarily, the death was caused as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning due to the improper operation of the gas column," she said, adding that the deceased were the students of one of the Volgograd universities.

7180 views
Поделиться:
Print: