Children poisoned with hydrogen peroxide in Chechnya

Children poisoned with hydrogen peroxide in Chechnya

Yesterday, an accident took place in Grozny: a one-year-old baby and a four-year-old child drank solvent and hydrogen peroxide.

They were hospitalized in a children's clinical hospital diagnosed with chemical poisoning.

At present, doctors assess the condition of patients as stable.

The prosecutor’s check is initiated to clarify the circumstances of the incident.

6815 views
Поделиться:
Print: