Elderly couple gassed to death in Tbilisi

Elderly couple gassed to death in Tbilisi

In Tbilisi, according to preliminary data, elderly spouses died from a gas leak, Rustavi 2 TV channel reports.

The bodies were found by a utility company employee in the bathroom of an apartment in the Didi Digomi district in the Georgian capital.

According to preliminary data, the dead are a husband and wife, the cause of death is a gas leak due to an incorrectly installed water heater.

The bodies were delivered to the examination bureau, forensic specialists continue to work in the apartment.

620 views
Поделиться:
Print: