Turkey will support US military operation in Syria if launched, Erdogan says

Turkey will support US military operation in Syria if launched, Erdogan says

If Washington decides to launch a military operation in Syria, Turkey will support the move, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Thursday, Sputnik reports.

Earlier in the day, CNN reported that US President Donald Trump is considering a military action option in Syria after the alleged chemical attack in Idlib. The media outlet did not specify which exactly "military action" the US leader is mulling.

"May Trump's words about the [possible US] intervention in Syria not remain words. We are ready to support the US operation if it has come to this," Erdogan said broadcast on Kanal 7.

6805 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.