Iran's first nuclear power plant in Bushehr
successfully reached the minimum controlled
power level (ISU) today, March 4, a
representative of Rosatom said.
VK previously reported that Iranian nuclear scientists
stopped the Bushehr nuclear reactors until February 28
in connection with the need to repair the turbine generator.
Iran intends to postpone putting the Bushehr plant into operation before it is
certain that the station has eliminated all the technical problems the Minister
of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ali Akbar Salehi, said
earlier. Iran's foreign minister noted that Russian specialists used the latest
technology during the construction of the
plant.