The Azerbaijani, Russian and Armenian presidents in Sochi presidents announced further negotiations at a meeting in Sochi, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov said at a press-conference, Trend reports.
A trilateral meeting foreign ministers was recommended by the presidents. Co-chairs of the OSCE MG will arrive in Baku on March 15 and then visit Yerevan, Mammadyarov said.
Vestnik Kavkaza reported earlier that the OSCE Minsk Group was concerned with violations of the cease-fire regime on the contact line of Armenian-Azerbaijani forces before the start of the summit in Sochi on March 5.
Baku spoke out against the murder of a 10-year old villager from Agdam. He was killed by an enemy sniper, Mammadyarov said at a press-conference with Albanian Foreign Minister Edmond Haxhinasto.
The minister said that he informed the special representative of the OSCE chairman Andrzej Kasprzyk and the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs Sergey Lavrov. Mammadyarov said in Vilnius that such actions will not benefit the peaceful process.
Kasprzyk was requested to investigate the case with participation of all sides and reflect it at a Sochi meeting on March 5.
The co-chairs again urged the sides to be tolerant and fulfill the cease-fire agreement of 1994.