Kadyrov calls the world to fight terrorism

The head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov called for a joint struggle against terrorism, stressing that  only announcing rewards for the information about extremist leaders is not is not enough, YuGA.ru reports.

On May 26 it became known that the U.S. government announced a reward for information about the leader of the Caucasian thugs "terrorist number 1 in Russia" Doku Umarov, who is included in the list of most dangerous terrorists according to the UN Security Council.

"I said earlier that I welcome the statement of the U.S. officials about their willingness to pay for information about Doku Umarov. This is a positive move from the side of Washington. Umarov is known as the organizer of many attacks. And he confirms this. The United States gave a good sign. But the problem is broader than the neutralization of a single leader of the terrorists, " said Ramzan Kadyrov, replying to journalists in Grozny, the press service of the Chechen leadership rerorts.

3175 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.