South Ossetia plans to continue development of documents on non-use of
force at the 16th round of talks in Geneva, presidential authorized
official for post-war settlement Boris Chochiyev said, Res reports.
He said that there has been no progress so far.
The talks will touch upon gas supplies for the Leningorsky District of
South Ossetia as well. The problem with missing citizens will be
discussed.
Representatives of South Ossetia, Russia, Abkhazia, the USA, Georgia,
the EU, the OSCE and the UN will attend the talks. The next round will
be held on June 6-8, 2011. The South Ossetian delegation consists of
Chochiyev, Foreign Minister Murat Jioyev, presidential advisor
Constantine Kochiyev, authorized official for human rights David
Sanakoyev and his deputy Merab Chigoyev.