Ukrainian security officials say case of explosions in Dnepropetrovsk solved

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Pshonka has announced that the case of explosions
in Dnepropetrovsk has been solved.

"Today we can say that the crime has been solved, we have all the
information," Ukrainian media quotes the prosecutor saying.

"The investigation will carefully study the presence or absence of
political motives in the crime," Pshonka said.

He said that the police had arrested four people on suspicion of
organizing bombings in Dnepropetrovsk. The detainees were threatening
to organize new explosions if they didn't receive the necessary sum of
money.

As previously reported by VK, a series of explosions took place in
Dnepropetrovsk on April 27, in which 30 people were injured.

2670 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.