Ingush leader attends press conference

Ingush leader attends press conference

Ingush acting Leader Yunus-Bek Yevkurov has had a press conference today and expressed hope that the local parliament will make the right choice of leader for the republic. He called the other two candidates for the post (Uruskhan Yevloyev and Magomed Tatriyev) worthy of becoming leaders.


Commenting on the recent statement of Finances Minister Anton Siluanov in Pyatigorsk on Monday, Yevkurov emphasized that federal donations to the republic had dropped from 94% to 86% in the past 4 years. He noted that the republic had no large industrial facilities and had 73 functionaries per 10,000 people.


Yevkurov said that the republic had been the safest republic in the past half a year. 80% of crimes are solved after calls.


The acting leader plans to replace 50% of functionaries after his re-election.


Unemployment in the republic dropped by 40% since 2009, from 51,000 to 31,000. Ingushetia develops ties with foreign states. China will build two 40-storey buildings in Magas. A radiator factory will open in Karabulak. Chinese business plans to open pump factories in Nazran.


Yevkurov said that the federak center was working on the Chechen-Ingush administrative border.

3970 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.