Albano Carrisi removed from Azerbaijani blacklist

Albano Carrisi removed from Azerbaijani blacklist

Albano Carrisi, a legendary Italian singer, said that he had known nothing about illegality of visits to Nagorno-Karabakh in 2010, Vesti.az reports.

The singer noted that he had been invited by Russian businessman Levon Ayrapetyan. Carrisi called himself a man of peace and apologized for causing disturbances with his visit.

He admitted that he was unaware that his name had been on the wanted list of the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry. Carrisi said that he had addressed the Azerbaijani ambassador to Italy and the problem had been solved.

Albano Carrisi expressed joy that he will perform in Baku on December 18.

4015 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.