Georgian Minister for Energy Kakha Kaladze said at a meeting with energy officials that the accident on the Imereti and the Kolkheti-2 lines, when almost the whole country had experienced a power cut at 10.30pm on Sunday, could have been caused by saboteurs, Trend reports.He reminded that there had been no such high-scale power cut since 2010. The minister thanked his staff for restoring power on time and thanked Armenia for supplying Georgia with electricity.
Georgian Minister for Energy Kakha Kaladze said at a meeting with energy officials that the accident on the Imereti and the Kolkheti-2 lines, when almost the whole country had experienced a power cut at 10.30pm on Sunday, could have been caused by saboteurs, Trend reports.
He reminded that there had been no such high-scale power cut since 2010. The minister thanked his staff for restoring power on time and thanked Armenia for supplying Georgia with electricity.