Azerbaijan reports 20 Armenian soldiers killed and wounded in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone

 

The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that 20 Armenian soldiers were killed and wounded in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone on March 19.The soldiers allegedly conducted sabotage on the contact line.Azerbaijani Defense Minister Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov warned earlier that all provocations would be suppressed.

 

The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that 20 Armenian soldiers were killed and wounded in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone on March 19.

The soldiers allegedly conducted sabotage on the contact line.

Azerbaijani Defense Minister Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov warned earlier that all provocations would be suppressed.

4295 views
We use cookies and collect personal data through Yandex.Metrica in order to provide you with the best possible experience on our website.