A single trust line for children will start working in August within the framework of the national information campaign against child abuse, RIA Novosti reports, citing the statement of the head of the communication department of children’s support fund, Yelena Selyanchikova, on all-Russian children’s forum in ‘Orlionok’.
Many regions have such lines but not all people know about it. It will have a single phone number. Selyanchikova said that there will be an advertising campaign before the opening of the line. There will be a contest in ‘Orlionok’ for the best poster explaining the use of the trust line.
She said that last year the line received approximately 600 thousand calls. 40% of them came from children, 60% came from adults trying to fight common ground with their children and help them solve their problems.
Over 2.5 thousand children became participants of the all-Russian forum ‘Children against cruelty and violanece’ that opened on Wednesday in ‘Orlionok’ It was organized by the fund of children’s support and the ‘All-Russian children’s center Orlionok’. Famous journalists, actors, psychologists and experts were present at the forum to teach children how to solve problems without conflicts, to cope with Internet threats and how the trust line works.