Fire has erupted on the third floor of the dormitory in Baku’s Narimanov district.
The fire brigades and first aid brigades were dispatched to the scene. As a result of the actions taken by the firefighters, the fire was extinguished.
Eleven people suffered from smoke inhalation, while three people - including Aliyev Surkhay (born in 1951) and Aliyeva Elza (born in 1953) from Lachin district - died, Trend reported.
The fire erupted at an area of 15-20 square meters. By preliminary information, the fire was caused by a short circuit.