Israel blocks several Hamas tunnels
Israeli forces have blocked several Hamas tunnels during ongoing operations in the central and southern Gaza Strip.
Israeli forces have blocked several Hamas tunnels during ongoing operations in the central and southern Gaza Strip.
Israeli forces have struck a port in Gaza, killing six people and wounding ten, Al Jazeera Arabic reported.
The Israeli military will not withdraw from the so-called Yellow Line and will hold its positions in the Gaza Strip, while Israel will not change its approach toward targeted operations against armed radicals, adviser to the Israeli prime minister’s office Dmitri Gendelman said after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s meeting with US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.
The head of U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) is pushing for the resumption of attacks on Iran, including strikes on oil, gas and electricity facilities, to increase pressure on Tehran, Israeli media claimed.
Chief of the General Staff of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Eyal Zamir has acknowledged that negotiations are currently underway "on all major fronts" and called this an achievement of the Israeli military, according to an army statement.
The Israeli military has struck Hezbollah targets in southern Lebanon in retaliation for an incident that killed two Israeli citizens.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that Israel will not withdraw from its current lines in Gaza until Hamas has completely disarmed and pushed back on a recent deal announced by U.S. President Donald Trump.
Israel's Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee voted 4-2 to approve a government-requested extension of emergency military mobilization until September 30.
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday that an agreement on the full disarmament of Hamas had been reached.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) will remain in the security zone in Lebanon until its tasks are completed and is ready to occupy more land, if necessary, IDF Chief of General Staff Eyal Zamir said during a visit to Israeli military personnel stationed in southern Lebanon.
Israeli forces have shelled an area in the southern city of Zoutar al-Gharbiya, where Lebanese soldiers are stationed, as part of the ongoing effort to establish a "pilot zone," according to a statement from the Lebanese Army command.
The Lebanese army began taking charge of security in three southern villages Monday, as a deal to secure an Israeli withdrawal from south Lebanon and the disarmament of Hezbollah faced its first test on the ground.
The Israel Defense Forces have been placed on high alert in response to Iran's missile strikes on Jordanian territory.
Lebanese and Israeli military delegations will meet in the coming days to set a timetable for establishing two pilot zones in south Lebanon where the Israeli military will eventually withdraw, The National reported, citing Lebanese political and security sources.
According to Benjamin Netanyahu, the IDF will stay in southern Lebanon to protect northern Israel.
The Israeli military has confirmed the death of a Hamas commander in Gaza, describing him as a participant in the October 2023 assault on Israel.
Israeli forces, in coordination with the Shin Bet intelligence agency, eliminated Ismail Masri, head of Hamas's military security service.
Israeli military destroyed a large underground facility in southern Lebanon used by armed units of Shia group Hezbollah, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Israel Katz said.
Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz said that the country’s army will remain "without any time limit" in security zones in Lebanon and Syria, as well as in the Gaza Strip.
Iranian authorities, in accordance with the implementation of the U.S.-Iranian memorandum of understanding, are calling on Israel to cease its attacks on Lebanon and to withdraw its forces from Lebanese territory, Iran’s Permanent Representative to the UN in Geneva Ali Bahraini said.